Acer Support by Professionals
Acer is one of the recognized multinational company which offers electronic devices and hardware services. The Acer products include Desktops, servers, storage devices, smartphones, laptops, display, and other peripherals. Particularly, Acer laptops and systems are appreciated in the global market. For the resolution of the customer’s problem, the Acer service centers are arranged in order to help them whenever they contact Acer support phone number.
To give support to the customers, the company has introduced various Acer customer service numbers. You can easily reach out to the technical team of the Acer through the Acer support phone number. The experts available at the Acer service centers are very much proficient in their work and are always available through Acer customer service phone number with the intention of serving their customers with ease. There are also other two options through which you can rectify your problems, one is through going to the official Acer support website “support.acer.com” and availing the support Acer service, and the other one is by using Acer support chat services.
In the time of need, when you encounter any problem while using any Acer product, you can contact Acer tech support phone number. The Acer contact number will get you in touch with Acer’s technical experts. The technical representatives of Acer support number will give you the Acer troubleshooting tips to get rid of the problems you are struggling with.
In case, you aren’t able to get in touch with the Acer contact number due to any reason, then you have an option to take help through the toll-free number provided here on this website. This toll-free number later gets you in touch with the independent 3rd party Acer technical support phone number. Go through the terms and conditions before contacting 3rd party Acer customer service number.
Acer Driver Support >> How to reset an Acer laptop?
If you have landed on this page, that means you are already searching for how to reset Acer laptop. This section of the article consists of guidelines regarding how to reset Acer laptop. Follow the given instruction if your Acer laptop wont turn on.
- Press and hold the Power key for almost 5 sec. in order to power off the laptop.
- Again press Power key to turn on the computer.
- Then press the Alt and F10 keys simultaneously when the logo of Acer appears.
- The system should boot to a blue screen which says choose an option.
- Choose the “troubleshoot” option.
- Click on the “reset your PC” option.
- Click next.
- Select “remove my files” option.
- Click on Reset. If the issue persists, then take help through the Acer support drivers service by calling on the Acer phone number.
This is how you can reset an Acer laptop. Despite running the above task if no solution obtained, then you need the help of professional technicians, but how will you take Acer computer support service without Acer contact number? Don’t panic! The Acer helpline numbers are present on the official website, and you can also visit the official Acer support website “support.acer.com” for overwhelming Acer computers support service. You can also take help through the Acer support chat service. With the help of Acer support chat service, the customers get the solution to their problems over Acer live chat. The experts sometimes take the device on remote assistance and fix the issue in minutes.
Acer Helpline >> How to restore Acer laptop to factory settings?
If you are struggling with “How do I reset my Acer laptop to factory settings,” then you are at the right place. The overall information regarding how to restore an Acer laptop to factory settings is given here on this segment. Manually follow the given instructions in order to perform the Acer factory restore process. You have two methods through which you can restore your Acer laptop.
Acer Laptop Support >> Acer laptop factory reset in Acer care center.
- Go to Search box >> recovery >> Acer recovery management
- Click on the “Acer recovery management”
- Click on the “Get started” option.
- Click on the “remove everything” option.
- Click on the “remove files and clean the drive” option.
- Click Reset.
This is how to factory reset Acer laptop on your own. In case of any serious issue, call on the Acer support phone number.
Acer Laptop factory reset when it is not normally booting:
- Ensure that your laptop is Turn off.
- Remove all the external devices which are attached to the Acer laptop.
- Press the power
- Press F10+Alt key simultaneously.
- Options will appear for booting process.
- Click on the “Troubleshoot” option.
- Click on the “reset this PC” option.
- Click on the “remove everything” option. Your laptop will restart then.
- You’ll have two choices “just remove my files” and “fully clean the drive.” Choose according to your convenience.
- Click Restart.
Update your Acer laptop drivers:
After restoring, your laptop comes back to the initial state. You need to update the Acer drivers to prevent potential issues. There are two options through which you can update the Acer drivers.
Manually: Go to the official website www.acer.com >> find your driver software >> download >> install >> run.
Automatically: With the help of “driver easy.”
- Download and install the “driver easy” software.
- Open driver easy and click on “scan now” option.
- Click on the “update” button.
- Restart your system.
After reading the following guidelines you probably got to know how to factory reset Acer laptops. In this way, you can perform the Acer factory restore process on your own. If any problem happens while following the procedures, then you can contact Acer tech support phone number. The certified, well-trained experts who are representative of Acer customer service phone number will surely help you in rectifying your problem. The Acer customer care number is 24-7 available to serve the client with the most effective solutions. The Acer service centers are arranged in every part of the world in order to provide necessary help to its customers.
If the trouble still persists, you may call on the mentioned toll free number. This toll free number redirects the customer’s phone call to an independent 3rd party Acer tech support number. We would highly recommend you to go through the terms & conditions carefully before contacting the 3rd party Acer contact number through our toll free number.
Acer Tech Support >> How to create an Acer recovery USB flash drive with the help of Acer eRecovery management?
You can create a USB external hard drive or USB flash drive to re-install all the software which you are previously using. This may help you to recover the software programs you previously using. In case you’re not able to do this, you may contact Acer customer support number. The procedure for restoring all your software is given below.
- Connect a USB storage device. (It should have 16 GB of storage).
- Click Start >> All programs.
- Click Acer.
- Click Acer eRecovery management.
- Click “create Factory default backup” option.
- Select the respective drive and click on the “start” option.
- Click on OK and end the process.
- The USB device is bootable now.
Note: Do not connect the USB device to the computer before starting the system to avoid accidental use of this recovery system software.
In this way, you can easily get back all your software data. If any concern happens while following the given guidelines, then you may contact Acer customer care number. The certified, well-trained experts present at the Acer support driver service will surely help you to know how to you can restore your data.
If the trouble still persists, you may call on the toll free number mentioned on this site. Our toll free number redirects the user’s phone-call to an independent 3rd party Acer tech support number. We would highly recommend you to go through the terms & conditions carefully before contacting the 3rd party Acer numbers.
Acer Customer Service >> How to install Acer monitor drivers (for windows)?
After you connect the monitor to a running system, it automatically installs the Acer monitor drivers. However, installing particular Acer monitor drivers can be beneficial for giving a better accuracy in display management and ensure a better resolution. To install and download Acer monitor drivers, follow the given procedure:
- Go to the Acer support website “www.acer.com/support.”
- Enter the SNID/Serial number.
- Click on the download link.
- Open the downloaded Zip file.
- Click Start.
- Go to my computers >> manage.
- Open device manager.
- Click on the “monitors” option.
- Choose your monitor.
- Choose update driver software.
- Choose the “Browse my computer for software driver” option.
- Click Browse.
- Click OK.
- Click next after coming back to the update software driver wizard.
- The windows automatically detect the Acer monitor driver and install it.
- Click Finish.
The procedure for downloading and installing Acer drivers finish here. You can contact the Acer helpline number in case you’re unable to install the Acer drives in your respective system. The Acer tech support number is available 24-7 days a week in order to help its users. The certified professional team available on Acer customer support number is always ready to help the users whenever they ask. You can easily get these Acer customer support numbers on the official Acer support website “www.acer.com/support.” The Acer service centers are established in order to serve the customers from all over the world whenever they call through the Acer numbers.
Acer Computer Support >> Acer troubleshooting tips:
This section of the article consists of important information regarding different issues which users face with Acer laptops and its other products. Just go through the given guidelines, and you’ll figure it out your technical glitches. You can surely fix all the issues which are mentioned with the help of given guidelines but in case of any error, don’t hesitate to call on the Acer customer service phone number.
The executives available on the Acer number would be the better option where they not only fix the issues but also help in providing the best solutions. Visit the official website to get these Acer customer support numbers. You may also take solutions to your problems from the executives through Acer live chat service. The Acer live chat service fixes the customer’s problems in front of his eyes by taking the device on remote assistance.
Acer Chromebook Support >> Acer Chromebook Black screen issue:
Don’t worry! You can easily able to fix this problem with the solutions available on this article or else you can take Acer Chromebook customer service by calling on the Acer Chromebook support phone number.
There are several solutions which you can try if you are facing the same issue:
Power reset your Acer laptop:
- Turn off your Acer laptop.
- Remove hard drives, battery, Ac adapter cable, and other peripherals.
- Press and hold the power button.
- Plug in the charger and put the battery back.
- Press the power button again.
Try F2, F9, and F10 key:
- Turn off the laptop.
- Unplug the peripherals.
- Press the power button.
- When you see the logo of Acer, press F2 key, F9 key, and F10 key and press enter.
- Select the “Exit” option >> Yes and press Enter. In case of an issue, call on the Acer Chromebook support phone number.
Update the graphics card driver:
Outdated or missing graphics card driver can also cause the black screen. Verify your graphics card driver and update it. For further information, call on the Acer Chromebook customer service phone number.
Check for malware and virus:
The laptop screen is black if malware or virus has damaged your operating system. Download the antivirus and scan your system to delete and prevent malware and virus.
Update the laptop BIOS:
The software is stored in a small memory chip which is a motherboard. BIOS is used to troubleshoot and identify the hardware issues in your laptop or computer. In order to update BIOS, go to www.acer.com/support page and update the BIOS of your Acer laptop.
These are the various simple procedure to fix this Acer Chromebook issue. You will easily fix the issue on your own but if you want to take Acer driver support service, then you can also contact Acer Chromebook customer service phone number. This Acer Chromebook customer service phone number is always available for the users in order to help them. The specialists present at the Acer Chromebook support services are ready to help the users in fixing the errors. The Acer phone numbers can easily be taken through the www.acer.com/support webpage.
You can take help through the toll-free number which is available here on this website. This toll-free number connects you to the independent 3rd party Acer computer support phone number. The professional experts give you the best suggestion for solving your problems, and you will easily get to know the answer to your problem. Kindly read the terms and condition before calling on the 3rd party Acer laptop support phone number.
Acer Aspire Support >> Acer Aspire one not working issue:
If your Acer aspire one is not working, then try these troubleshooting tips. You will easily fix the issue on your own, or you can choose to take Acer aspire one support service.
- Visit the official website www.acer.com.
- Select the product family.
- Click on the “BIOS” tab.
- Save the file.
- Open the file.
- Click on “”BIOS_Acer_3310_A_AOA110 & AOA150” folder.
- Click the “Dos_Flash” folder. ‘
- In USB port, put a blank USB drive.
- Drag and drop the “Flashit.exe” and “3310.fd” files to the flash drive.
- Open this file.
- Rename it.
- Connect the AC adapter. Press and hold the “ESC” and “Fn”, and press the power button.
- Release these keys and wait for 7 minutes till BIOS got fixed.
- The computer will restart automatically. In case of an issue, you can take Acer aspire support service by calling on the Acer phone number.
The mentioned steps are accurate enough to make you understand how to fix the Acer aspire one not working issue. If any trouble arises, you can take Acer aspire one support by calling on the Acer tech support number. The qualified, remarkable, and excellent professionals will guide the customer to fix the issue when he calls through the Acer support number. To get these essential Acer support number for Acer aspire support service, visit the official website i.e. www.acer.com. The Acer tech support phone number is available for its customers from all over the world despite different time zones.
If under any circumstances, you cannot able to connect to the Acer customer support number. This toll-free number connects you to the independent 3rd party Acer tech support phone number. The professional experts give you the best suggestion for solving your problems, and you will easily get to know the answer to your problem. Kindly read the terms and condition before calling on the toll-free number and connecting with a 3rd party Acer customer care number.
Acer Support Drivers >> Resolution of Acer Laptop keyboard not working issue:
Follow the given troubleshooting tips if your Acer keyboard not working. You have four methods for fixing this issue and all are described in below sections:
Completely reboot the Acer laptop.
You can reboot your Acer laptop in order to fix this issue. Follow the instruction:
- Press and hold the power button.
- Unplug the power cable and remove the battery from the laptop.
- Again plug the power cable after a few seconds.
- Power on the system.
Disable the filter keys:
The filter Key is a feature which makes the keyboard ignore repeated or brief keystrokes and sometimes lead to Acer keyboard not working issue. Disable the filter key as this practice works in some cases:
- Start menu >> settings >> control panel (Windows 7) or settings (windows 10)
- Click on “Ease of access” option.
- Click on “Make the keyboard easier to use” (Windows 7) or “Keyboard” (Windows 10).
- Disable the function key function. In case of any issue, contact Acer support number.
Update your Acer keyboard drivers:
Download the driver easy software. Driver easy will not only download the updates for your Acer keyboard but also download the update for the rest of the Acer laptop drivers whenever a new update comes.
If you are having problems with your Acer computer, then the problem could be because of Acer laptops drivers. You must use updated Acer drivers in order to experience a smooth running laptop. If you encounter any problem, then you can take help through the Acer driver support services by calling on the Acer tech support number. With the help of Acer driver support services, you can deal with any driver issue.
Support Acer >> Troubleshoot the hardware issues:
There can also be some hardware issues with the Acer laptop. You can fix it on your own or you can call on the Acer customer service number.
- Maybe your laptop cannot handle the pressure. Remove its cover and adjust the screws with a screwdriver.
- Or you can take the help of technicians by calling on the Acer customer service number.
For better service & assistance, Acer has also introduced the Acer Chromebook support. With the help of Acer contact number, the users can get in touch with the experts if they encounter any issue related to Acer Chromebook laptops. If you don’t want to take help through the Acer technical support phone number, then you can also choose to use the Acer support chat service. Through the Acer live chat service, the experts take insights into customer’s need and help them in fixing their issue.
If you’re unable to get in touch with the Acer support phone number under any circumstances, then you can use the provided toll free number. The toll free number given on this webpage will redirect your phone call to an independent 3rd party Acer Chromebook customer service number.
All the possible solutions of “my Acer laptop wont boot up” (windows 7):
If your Acer laptop wont boot up on Windows 7, then manually execute the following guidelines to resolve the problem:
Use the Alt+F10 key:
- Press Alt+F10 key.
- If you capture the Windows boot screen immediately Press Enter.
- When your Acer eRecovery management loaded, choose your restore type.
Your system will get to its previous stage after following the guidelines. If this practice doesn’t work, go for the next.
Sometimes, the windows try to boot by external devices. So remove the peripherals attached to your Acer laptop and then restart your system. If this practice doesn’t work go for the next procedure or else, you can take the benefits of Acer laptop support services by calling on the Acer customer service phone number.
Start the system with only power supply:
Remove the battery, if removable, and connect the power cord to the power supply. After doing this restart your system, sometimes this practice works.
The power drain procedure:
- Remove the hard disk, battery, Ram, and power card.
- Press and hold the power button for more than one minute.
- Replace everything and check whether the system is booting normally if not, then go try next Acer troubleshooting tip.
Check whether the hard disk appears as a first boot option:
- Press F2 key while the system is starting and you will enter in the BIOS of your system.
- Choose the “BOOT” option.
- Check that whether the hard disk appears as a first boot option.
Set the default BIOS settings:
- While starting up your system, press F2
- You will get into BIOS settings, press F9 key and select the “YES” option. It will automatically set the default settings.
- In order to save the default settings, press F10 key and select the “YES” option.
- Restart your system, your system works fine after that otherwise follow the next procedure.
Boot in safe mode:
- Restart your system.
- You will get advanced boot option by pressing F8
- Choose the “safe mode with networking” by arrow keys.
- Select the “safe mode” option.
- Open the command prompt with the privileges of admin only if the system boots in safe mode.
- Use command “SFC/SCANNOW” to check the file system. It will spontaneously replace the original files which are damaged.
- Reset your system. (optional)
This is how to reboot Acer laptop in safe mode. These are all the possible solutions which can help if your Acer laptop is not booting up. If all of the above guidelines failed to serve you, then take help through the Acer computers support services by calling on the Acer technical support phone number. The support Acer services are 24-7 provided to its customer whenever they call through the Acer customer service number in order to help them when they are struggling with the technical issues. The representatives of Acer customer care number offer overwhelming support Acer service and satisfy the customers with the solutions they provide.
In case, you aren’t able to get in touch with the Acer technical support phone number due to any reason, then you have an option to take help through the toll-free number mentioned here on this website. This toll-free number later gets you in touch with the independent 3rd party Acer number. Go through the terms and conditions before taking 3rd party Acer laptop support services.
Acer Helpline >> Acer laptop battery not charging on windows issue:
If your Acer laptop refuses to charge even though it is plugged into the power socket, then follow the given procedure for the solution of your issue:
- Open Device manager.
- Click on Batteries >> AC adapter >> ACPI.
- Select each item and Uninstall.
- Shut down the Acer laptop. They will automatically get reinstalled once your laptop reset.
- Unplug the power cable from Acer laptop.
- Remove the battery, if it has a removable battery.
- Put back the battery.
- Plug in your laptop.
- Power on the Acer laptop.
- Click on the battery icon.
The procedure for fixing this issue finishes here. You can avail the benefits of support Acer services by calling on the Acer helpline number in case you’re unable to perform this procedure. The Acer support number is available 24-7 days a week in order to help their users. The certified technical team available on Acer customer care number is always ready to help the users whenever they ask for help. You can easily find these Acer numbers on the Acer support website.
Acer Support Driver >> How to contact Acer?
Facing problem with your Acer device? Searching for Acer driver support services? Let us help you. Although the Acer products deliver great user experience, it is a machine and facing technical errors are common. It is not possible to have a machine without technical issues but you can always find the solutions. In order to find an accurate solution to your problem, you can avail the benefits of Acer support driver services. The technical team helps the customers in fixing the glitches they are facing with their devices whenever they call through the Acer support phone number.
As we know that Acer offers high-tech products to provide world-class features to its customers. Because not everyone is a technocrat and capable of dealing with the latest technologies, so due to that Acer laptop support services are offered to its customers. It might be possible that the customers got stuck in trouble due to lack of knowledge. So for that, the Acer service centers keep open for 24 hours and 7 days of the week. You can reach to the Acer technical support phone number to obtain the easy and best solution for your related problem. The professionals take no time in rectifying the technical glitches of the product and always help you whenever you call them through the Acer tech support phone number. You can request for Acer live chat support service for real-time assistance. The experts will point you the right direction by taking your system on the remote assistance. The biggest benefit of Acer support chat service is that you don’t have to stand in queue and wait for your turn, you will get an answer to your problem in just a few seconds.
If under any circumstances, you cannot able to connect to the Acer customer service phone number. This toll-free number connects you to the independent 3rd party Acer phone number. The professional experts give you the best suggestion for solving your problems, and you will easily get to know the answer to your problem. Kindly read the terms and condition before calling on the 3rd party Acer phone number.