Google Drive Support by Experts
Google Drive is an online storage system developed by Google which was launched in April 24, 2012. You can synchronize as well as store data on Google Drive. Google Drive is available in different web interfaces like Windows, Mac, android, iOS etc. Google Drive includes Google sheets, Google docs, Google Slides, Google sheets and Google Editors office suite where you can edit documents, presentations, spreadsheets drawings etc. Files created and edited through the Google Docs suite are saved in Google Drive. When you create a file or edit it, it will automatically be saved in your Google Drive.
Google Drive support is provided in this article, so if you are stuck somewhere then you can refer to the article. Here we have provided solution for Google Drive on these topics Google Drive Update, slow upload, how to download large files from Google Drive, how to save image to Google Drive etc. If you are having trouble during the execution of these steps then you can call on the number provide here. You will be connected to an independent third-party service provider executive. The executive will accept your call and answer to your queries. Talking about the storage. Google Drive offers 15 GB of free storage to the users. If 15 GB is full or your requirement more then you can shift to the paid plans offered by Google. According to the plans Google offers 100 GB, 200 GB, 2 TB. You can upload a file size of up to 750GB. You can decide the access of your file. It means you can keep your file private, share it with individuals, or make it public.
How to download Google Drive? >> Download Drive help
Follow these simple and easy steps for Google Drive download
- Go to browser and search for or tap on this link https://www.google.com/intl/en_in/Drive/download/
- Click on the option Download for desktop
- If you are using MacBook then click on “Download for Mac”
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Download will start
- Go to downloads
- Tap on the googleDrive.exe or similar file setup
- Click on “Run”> Next > Continue> install for desktop
- This will download and install Google Drive on your desktop
- For Mac double tap in Google Drive installer
- Drag the Google Drive installer file to the application folder
- This process is done to download and install Google Drive on Mac
How to sign in to Google Drive? >> Google Drive sign in help
- Visit Google Drive official website
- Here you just have to enter Gmail account credentials
- Enter your Gmail email ID, Username and Password
- Tap on Next and complete 2 step verification process
- You will be sent a verification code on your email ID
- Here you can even choose your phone number by tapping on ‘Try another way’
Click on next and you will be signed in to Google Drive
Official Google Drive Number
Google Drive was launched in 2012 as the best online storage solution offering the highest storage and is the largest used online cloud storage app. You can take Google Drive help from this article on various Google Drive issues. However, if you are searching for official Google Drive phone number then we are here to help you out. Let us make it clear that there are no official phone numbers for Google Drive as we have searched it. But we are providing you official Google number and Google Drive online help link. These Google Drive customer support links are provided by the available online sources. But we advise to verify on your behalf before proceeding as these contacts can change in the future. We are not responsible for the same.
|Contact Google Drive Support||1-800-419-0157, (Google Official Number)|
|Google Drive Customer Support||https://support.google.com/Drive/?hl=en#topic=|
Is Google Drive secure?
If you are doubting about Google Drive’s security and are wondering “Is Google Drive secure?” then don’t worry Google Drive has billions of users in the world. But your concern is justified as there as been a report of about 5 million Google Username and Password stolen in 2014. Let us see the how Google Drive maintains its security?
With 256- bit Advance encryption Standard your data is completely secure on Google Drive unlike the previous ones. During the transfer of data Google uses Transport Layer Security protocol so that your data is protected during the transfer process as well and is safe with TLS.
Therefore, answer for your question “Is Google Drive secure?” is yes, your data is completely secure.
How long does it take Google Drive to process a video on Google Drive?
If you repeatedly see a message like “Google Drive video still processing”. The problem of Google Drive processing video time is common and can be irritating as it takes forever to upload a video on Google Drive. If this issue persists you can try fixing it with the following ways. Follow these steps for Google Drive video is still processing.
Google Drive video is still processing-
The reason for video still processing Google Drive can be slow internet speed, server issue, file is corrupted or the size of the file is too large.
Sign in and out to the Google Drive
- Visit the Google Drive application or go to Google Drive website
- Tap on the profile icon
- You could see sign out option click on it to sign out
- Again, tap on the icon > sign-in
- Enter the account credentials
- Email Id and password
- You will be signed in again and this might solve your problem of Google Drive video is still processing. If not then proceed to the next part.
Clear browsing data
- Go to browser
- Tap on the 3dots
- Select “Privacy and security”
- Choose clear browsing data
- Also mark on clear cache
- Click on “Ok”
Google Drive processing video issue will be resolved
Update the Browser
- Tap on the three dots in your browser
- Select “Help” from the list
- Click on “About Chrome”
- If your browser is outdated it will start to download the latest version
- It will show your browser is up to date if you are using the latest version
- Once the update is done tap on “Relaunch”
Once your browser is updated it might solve the Google Drive processing video issue
Use the Sharing link
- Log in to your Google Drive
- Select the video in the question
- Right tap on “Share” option
- Next hit on “Get sharable link”
- Open new tab and add the link here
- Click on the 3 dots on the processing video
- Hit on the option “download all”
The video will start downloading and Google Drive video still processing issue will be resolved
How to resolve Google Drive desktop not syncing problem? >> Google Drive problems help
If you are facing Google Drive desktop not syncing problem then there can be several reasons for that let us look at them one by one and try to solve them-
Storage has been full
You will not be able to Sync your device to Google Drive if the storage is full.
- Free up the storage by deleting unwanted files
- Large videos or Files are the reason of full storage
- You can even subscribe for paid plan if you want more storage and are unable to delete the important files
This will solve your Google Drive not syncing problem
Give permission to sync files
If you have not granted the permission to sink your device you won’t be ale to sync files on Google Drive. Make sure you have granted permission for the same. If not then go to settings and tap on allow for permission to sync data.
Files are not of the appropriate size
You might be shown this notification – These items cannot be backed up to Google Drive.
- This happens if either the fille is too large or too small
- The following file size is in appropriate
- Pictures larger than 200 MB that are of 150 Mega Pixels or larger
- Videos that are equal to or larger than 10 Gigabytes
- Pictures that are smaller or equal to 256*256 Pixels
- The solution for these is either delete the item or put it on the non-sync folder
You can even report the problem online on Google Drive online help.
Google Drive Support from Us
Google Drive support is provided here via this article. You can refer to this article to Download Google Drive, sign in to Google Drive, or for issues like Google Drive video is still processing, Google Drive desktop not syncing problem. Read the article to find the solution for these issues and more. If you want voice assistance then you call on the number on your screen. You will be connected to an independent third-party service provider executive. You can discuss the issue faced they will answer to all your queries regarding Google Drive. Therefore, don’t hesitate to call independent third party is there to solve your Google Drive Problems.